Thursday, August 21, 2008

OHHH NOOOO !!!!!

i dunno wat happened.. but all my posts are GONE ! i really mean it. GONE, FLUSH DOWN THE DRAIN !
i dunno wat did i press or did i act press anything ? but everything's gone. i cant find all my old posts again.. can sumbody tell me, wat went wrong ?
isit becos sumbody jus hacked my account n deleted all my posts ?
or isit becos i terpress sumthing tat cause everything to be deleted... sighhh
there's pros n cons for all the posts to be gone.. pros will be i won have to be reminded of wat i dun wan to, it's lk a new life for my blog. so i decided to chg the setting, layout n even the name of my blog then...

4 comments:

L.Carrie said...

Let me give you the benefit of the doubt it was behind hack lah. WHy you should really say thanks to your friend CHOW ZHENG YUAN who is unable to solve his hacking problems and be made a deal that the hacker leave him alone and go and hack all those people whom he knows and as long as he do not hack him CHow will pay them generously to avoid being hack.Which is how people like you,me, cally, emily,hoi chia, hoi veon and wei ming and all his other friend get hacked and he is there just sitting on his bum and say "I am helpless" and act like he did his best.Well helpless my head, its just chow does not want to solve the problem he just want you guys to solve it for him so it easier for him. Typical of his attitude he has never been able to solve sometihing even if its a small thing himself at all. Last time his ex solves his problem for him and now cally but ever since they both refuse to handle his hacking problem he just expect you guys to solve it so he decided to let it be. That bum refuse to do anything beside sitting on his bum and say he is helpless and its not his problem at all since he is not getting hacked already and other is so NOT his problem and its yours now so unless you handle it for him then well happy being hacked.

L.Carrie said...

Notice hacking only started to happen since You know this guy so the hacker also said Chow paid him to hack you all instead of him.

Lasker said...

hi hi ..
There was a time when ShoutOut played a part in your online blogging life .. and we want you to know that we have shifted to ShoutOutLounge.com.

Please do add ShoutOut back to your blog and join us like you used to last time.

We missed you :)

Cheers!

Unknown said...

hey lasker ! thanks for informing me
erm act i'm no longer using this blog anymore.. ive shifted to wordpress. but in wordpress i jus cant add shout out into my sidebar..